don mills family health team
Don Mills Family Health Team
The Don Mills Family Health Team is a growing team of health professionals providing primary health care and community services in the greater Don Mills area of Toronto, Ontario. The team is comprised of physicians, nurses, dietitians, nurse practitioners, and social workers who strive to provide comprehensive and timely care for patients of all ages. The purpose of the Don Mills Family Health Team is to provide comprehensive, patient-centred care that focuses on preventing and managing chronic diseases, promoting healthy lifestyles, and providing access to timely health services.
The Don Mills Family Health Team provides a variety of services to their patients which includes the following:
• Primary health care, including annual physicals and comprehensive health assessments
• Chronic disease prevention and management
• Mental health services, including counseling and psycho-social supports
• Education, including nutrition and health promotion
• Social work services to assist patients in navigating the healthcare system
• Referrals to specialist and other health professionals when necessary
The Don Mills Family Health Team is dedicated to providing quality primary health care to their patients. It is important for patients to be aware of the services offered by their team and familiarize themselves with the team’s focus on preventative health care. Patients should make sure to book regular appointments with their team members to stay up-to-date on their health. Finally, patients should always ask questions and advocate for themselves to ensure they are receiving the best care possible.