Bruce Dickinson and his buddies stopped in Ribeirao Preto (SP) this Tuesday (30th) for another of the highly anticipated performances of the Iron Maiden “Legacy of the Beast” world tour.
For fans, who can’t wait until September, when the British band performs in São Paulo and rocks back to Rio, on the Mundo Theater, the performance at the Eurobike Arena, in the interior of São Paulo, is a golden opportunity to sing heavy metal classics and stakes New to the group, which is part of the rock and roll pantheon around the world.
With over 40 years on the road and over 90 million records sold, in 2021 they released the album “Senjutsu”, considered one of the best albums of the year. To make sure the experience is unforgettable, g1 has prepared important tips for those who will enjoy the show at Ribeirão Preto. see below.
Iron Maiden – Photo: Disclosure
How will the band get to town?
Before Ribeirao Preto, Iron Madden sang in Curitiba (PR) on Saturday (27). According to the show’s organizers, the band arrives in Ribeirão Preto on the day of the show. Rede Voa SP, who operates Leite Lopes State Airport, reports that there is no special scheme for artists to land in the city.
The scene of the expected show on Tuesday is the Eurobike Arena, located at the Botafogo-SP stadium. The address is Rua Edgar Rodrigues, 373, in the Ribeirânia district, in Ribeirão Preto.
What time can I arrive and when does the show start?
The plaza gates are scheduled to open at 5 p.m. Before the start of the night, rock fans will be able to tune in to Swedish metal band Avatar, starting at 7:45pm. Bruce and his buddies take the stage at 9 p.m.
The illustration shows tickets for the Iron Maiden concert in Ribeirão Preto (SP) – Photo: reproduction / Instagram
The Eurobike Arena will have eight entries (see below) According to the acquired area:
- Gate 1: PCD Premium Track
- Gates 3 and 11: a path
- Gates 4, 5, 9 and 10: amphitheater
- Gate 7: The Wings, Lounge Johnnie Walker, EWZ, Seo Tiberio, and Hard Rock.
What documents must be presented upon entry?
To participate in the show, everyone must provide a physical or digital certificate to prove full vaccination against Covid-19. In addition, those who purchased half-price tickets must submit documents for benefits.
Children under 14 years of age can only be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
What should not be taken?
- Glass containers, cups or any other type of packaging containing beverages or soft drinks of any kind that may directly or indirectly cause injury;
- glass, plastic or metal objects such as perfumes and cosmetics;
- Toxic materials
- Fireworks and explosions.
- generally flammable;
- Firearms or melee weapons of any kind;
- selfie sticks
- Umbrellas of any size
- rolled paper, newspapers, magazines, flags and banners with masts;
- motorcycle helmets and the like;
- Chains, belts and pendants.
- Food: Only processed foods are allowed, with the packaging originally included, such as snacks and cookies. fruit, just cut;
- camcorders and professional cameras with interchangeable lenses;
- Clothing and accessories with sharp shapes and parts that could injure or cause injury will not be allowed in;
- Vape (electronic cigarette) and juice (liquid for vape);
What will the transfer schedule look like?
Transerp has committed to developing a system to facilitate fan access to the arena, but did not release information until the latest update to this article.
Can tickets still be purchased?
The viewing options are already sold out, but there are still tickets on sale through the official website, at the following prices:
- Candida: run out Who pays full and half?
- a path: 350 Brazilian Real (Full)run out who pays half)
- Featured path: run out full and half
- Siu Tiberio cabin: 600 BRL (300 BRL for those who pay half)
- Hard Rock Cabin: R$700 (R$350 for half payer)
Watch more news from the region in g1 Ribeirão Preto e Franca
Videos: All about Ribeirão Preto, Franca and the region
#Iron #Maiden #Ribeirão #Preto #shows #watch #show