After a high-level season, the lights fall off vini junior. The 22-year-old Brazilian is one of three Brazilians nominated for the traditional Ballon d’Or award from France Football magazine, and last weekend was his first for Real Madrid this season.
In addition to the goal -, Vieney, on a renewed contract – a fair assessment of who was decisive from the first to the last game in 2021/2022 – awarded a pass to another Merengue team in the 4-1 win over Celta. De Vigo, far from home.
+ Neymar participates with three goals from Paris Saint-Germain in one game at the beginning of the season
On the weekend when Anthony He didn’t play – his Ajax coach said he wasn’t 100% focused on getting on the field -, Matthews Cunha and Richarlison He remained on the bench again and played a few minutes (the first replaced Morata in the 25th minute of the second leg in Atletico Madrid’s defeat against Villarreal, and the second replaced Son in Tottenham’s win over Wolverhampton), and was the positive side of another brilliance. a tour Neymar From Gabriel Jesus.
The Brazilian national team will face Ghana and Tunisia on September 23 and 27 in Europe. The Brazilian Football Confederation has yet to announce the venue of the matches.
+ Radar Cup: Brazil’s Premier League rival flies and Lewandowski opens the count
+ Team of the Day: Neymar (again), Mbappe and Lewandowski form the attack
Neymar celebrates a goal for Paris Saint-Germain against Lille – Image: Getty Images
The cut is small of course, with only four games left, but since he set foot in Europe Neymar has never started with such good performance and numbers.
First four games in the last 10 seasons:
- 2013/2014 season – Barcelona – 4 matches – 1 goal – 0 assists
- 2014/2015 season – Barcelona – 4 matches – 3 goals – zero assist
- 2015/2016 season – Barcelona – 4 matches – 2 goals – 1 assist
- 2016/2017 season – Paris Saint-Germain – 4 matches – 2 goals – 5 assists
- 2017/2018 season – Paris Saint-Germain – 4 matches – 4 goals – 4 assists
- 2018/2019 season – Paris Saint-Germain – 4 matches – 3 goals – 1 pass
- 2019/2020 season – Paris Saint-Germain – 4 matches – 3 goals – 0 assists
- 2020/2021 season – Paris Saint-Germain – 4 matches – 2 goals – 1 pass
- Season 2021/2022 – Paris Saint-Germain – 4 matches – 1 goal – 1 pass
- 2022/2023 season – Paris Saint-Germain – 4 matches – 7 goals – 6 assists
Gabriel Jesus Not far behind. His start in Arsenal is encouraging to the technical staff in Tite. He did not score in the victory of the Premier League leaders, but he made a beautiful match in the first goal against Bournemouth (London team won 3-0).
Still in England Philip Coutinho He sat on the bench at Aston Villa for his third game of the season – he started in the previous two games. The performance is a far cry from that of the midfielder who has returned in style to English football.
Dani Alves watched closely. Very true too
In trouble since its inception in Mexico, with two draws and three consecutive defeats in five domestic league matches, Daniel Alves Assistant Cesar Sampaio and physiologist Guilherme Passos, of the Tite Committee, visited this week. They saw Pumas de Dany lead 5-1 at home and will watch the game with Tigres on Wednesday.
Daniel Alves pointing Ocampos at Pumas x Santos Laguna – Photo: Getty Images
There are reasons for this trip outside of the usual visits to Europe by the Tite Committee. Daniel, 39, currently plays as a defensive midfielder and has played the full 90 minutes in five matches, without being substituted for one minute. Only in moments of matches does he push himself even further, but so far, even if there is an argument that the role of the “back builder” is similar to that of a midfielder – which the player himself said General Electric – You have to be careful. Tite knows.
– Not the best case for Danny today – the coach admitted in an interview with the podcast “3 in the zone”.
Tite, at the same time realizing that the “working set is important” also stated that it receives all the information about the aspect (at least in the selection).
– It’s a follow-up, which Cesar and Guilherme are now doing in a stronger way. He commented as advice on the material side, and observe the technical side.
Two members of the Tite Committee in Lisbon to accompany Lucas Verissimo, is still recovering at Benfica. This Tuesday, his team faces Dynamo Kyiv in the Champions League, but the former Santista will not be included. The idea is to see how the recovery will assess a potential Sept 9 call.
#Radar #pick #Neymar #start #10th #season #Europe