But who is entitled to the aid and how does it receive it? See below for questions about interest.
- They are entitled to benefit Independent Freight Carriers duly registered in the National Register of Road Carriers (RNTR-C) until May 31, 2022.
- Professionals must own the extension Valid National Driver’s License (CNH) and CPF.
- The monthly payment for maturity will be made in the amount of R$1,000 No matter how many vehicles they own.
- professionals You do not need to provide proof of diesel oil purchase to be entitled to the value.
- Anyone with registration status ‘Pending’ or ‘Pending’ may compromise the registration In the National Agency for Road Transport and qualify for assistance.
How many workers will benefit?
BEm Caminhoneiro is supposed to benefit about 900,000 independent freight carriers, the government estimates.
No action is required on the part of the truck drivers.
The workers’ data is transmitted to the Ministry of Labor and Social Security by the National Agency for Road Transport (ANTT), which is linked to the Ministry of Infrastructure. Before releasing the funds, the Ministry checks which professionals are eligible for the allowance.
Dataprev, a technology partner of the federal government, will be responsible for analyzing, transiting and screening data from ANTT with information available in federal government databases. The goal is to identify professionals who are eligible to receive benefits in accordance with established criteria.
The list of independent freight carriers active in the RNTR-C will be sent monthly to the Ministry of Labor and Social Security.
When will the benefits be paid?
The first two installments, July and August, were paid on August 9. The other four installments of the assistance will be paid through December, which is when the benefit expires.
See the calendar below:
Where does the money come from to pay?
The benefit is part of the pre-election social package created by the so-called PEC Kamikaze, which was passed by Congress on July 14. Among other points, the constitutional amendment increased the value of the Auxílio Brasil from R$400 to R$600, expanded the gas coupon and created a “voucher” for truck drivers and an allowance for taxi drivers. The total cost of the pre-election package is R$41.2 billion. In the case of truck drivers, the total amount released is R$5.4 billion.
How will payment be made?
The assistance will be paid through Digital Social Savings, whose deposit is managed by Caixa Econômica Federal, through the Caixa Tem application.
How do I know if I qualify for it?
To consult the position at RNTRC, simply refer to the ANTT website at this link. The search can be performed using information about the carrier, location or vehicle.
Carriers registered with RNTRC can also update their registration data, such as address, contacts, links or specific information according to class.
Requests to change registration data must be submitted through RNTR-C Digital or in person, at service points approved by ANTT (click here for consultation).
Information regarding the results of processing and payments can be found on the website https://www.gov.br/trabalho-e-previdencia/pt-br/assuntos/beneficiocaminhoneiro.
In what cases will the benefit not be paid to drivers?
BEM Trucker will not be paid in the following cases:
- If the truck driver has a Single Taxpayer Registration (CPF) pending settlement with the Federal Revenue Service in Brazil, in the case of a suspended, voided, void or deceased carrier;
- In the event that the truck driver has tied his CPF to the award of a death pension of any kind or an exclusion allowance; or
- If the truck driver is permanently incapacitated for work;
- The beneficiary with the death certificate in the death control system, or in the national civil registry information system;
- The benefit will not be paid cumulatively with the assistance of the taxi driver.
What happens in the event of a violation?
In the event of irregularities due to incorrect payment of the benefit, the Ministry of Labor and Social Security will cancel and notify the beneficiary for a voluntary refund, through the Union Collection Guide issued by its return system.
If the beneficiary does not make the refund voluntarily, the rites of the Union’s Credit Constitution will be observed.
Is MEI Truck Driver included?
yes. The MEI Truck Driver category, as an independent shipping company registered with the National Register of Road Cargo Transporters (RNTR-C), may get the advantage. This registration must be completed by May 31, 2022.
The MEI Truck Driver category was created in December 2021, placing truck drivers on the list of occupations that can formalize themselves as Individual Entrepreneurs (MEIs) and guaranteeing social security and social and tax rights for this category.
- Truck drivers can join MEI; See the rules and how to do it
#entitled #truck #driver #assistance