Transfers, news and rumors on January 8: CR7 in domino? Ronaldo causes a carousel before

The transfer window in European leagues is open. Who goes where ? Which transfers are fixed? What are the rumours? The news and rumors of January 8.

Georginio Rutter

The storm talent switch from TSG Hoffenheim to Leeds United is apparently getting closer. As transfer expert Fabrizio Romano reports, Georginio Rutter should already be perfectly fine with the Premier League club. Negotiations had already leaked on Saturday.

Only an agreement between the clubs is still pending. According to the report, the transfer fee is around €30m.

Hoffenheim announced on Sunday that Rutter will no longer participate in training for the time being. “Georgi faces a big problem which keeps him very busy,” Hoffenheim professional football director Alexander Rosen said during the Albufeira training camp: “On our side it’s about dealing with a youngster responsibly and so we have decided that he should not fully train with the team at the moment.”

Christophe Trimmel

1. FC Union Berlin has extended the contract with captain Christopher Trimmel. The 35-year-old’s contract reportedly expired this summer. Union therefore took care of the first of several messages. Because before Trimmel’s extension, not a single full-back had a contract beyond the current season.

Julien Ryerson

The Norwegian’s contract with 1. FC Union Berlin actually expires this summer. Still baby foot reported, Julian Ryerson’s contract includes an automatic extension if he plays a certain number of games in the second half of the season. Then, his contract would run until 2024.

But alongside the extension, a release clause of five million euros will also come into effect, according to the report. This could cause Ryerson to leave the Union this summer. Because how Athleticism reported, several English and Italian clubs have Ryerson on the list. Specifically, they name Brighton & Hove Albion as an interested party.

Edin Dzeko

Real Madrid are reportedly considering signing Inter Milan striker Edin Džeko later this month. How? ‘Or’ What Calciomercato web reported, the Champions League winner is interested in the 36-year-old Bosnian.

Here is the detailed news.

Yan Summers

Borussia Mönchengladbach sporting director apparently left a back door by rejecting FC Bayern: Roland Virkus could change his mind if an ‘immoral’ offer comes along, he will be rejected Rhine post cited.

According to sport1 this sum should be eight million euros – because that is what the desired successor, Jonas Omlin, would cost. Summer himself wants some noise sky move permanently to Munich.

More information can be found here.

Marco Reus

“It’s normal that other clubs are interested in a player like Marco,” Marco Reus adviser Dirk Hebe said of the rumored interest from Saudi Al-Nassr FC. Photo.

Because “his contract expires in six months”. It doesn’t change the fact that Reus ‘is very important to BVB’, but according to the report, there is still no offer from BVB for his captain. Besides his love for Borussia Dortmund, he definitely wants to continue playing football. “So it’s only natural that we have to consider other options,” he said.

Wout Weghorst

Will Besiktas block the transfer of the Dutch international striker to Manchester United? “I do not know what [Wout Weghorst] by this way. He is our player and his contract only expires at the end of the season,” said sporting director Ceyhun Kazanci. Voetbal International cited.

I even said goodbye to Weghorst from the fans. “I don’t understand why he behaved like that,” Kazanci said.

But he does not rule out a transfer. “If Manchester United or another team want it, then they have to talk to Burnley first. Burnley will then contact us to talk about a possible split,” Kazanci explained, “only if we agree to that, the loan deal will be dissolved.” Because Besiktas actually wants to keep him: “Otherwise he won’t go anywhere until the end of the season!” And further: “He can’t just go!”

Context of anger: United are seeking a loan from Weghorst to compensate for the departure of Cristiano Ronaldo. However, the forward is on loan at Besiktas until the end of the season. Moreover, the Turks have a ten million euro purchase option. As a result, they want compensation should Weghorst indeed leave.

Vincent Aboubakar

However, Cristiano Ronaldo could once again become an important domino in Manchester United’s search for a successor. Because Weghorst-Klub Besiktas should be noisy FootMercato dealing with striker Vincent Aboubakar.

The Cameroonian would be available on a free transfer because, according to the news agency AFP was fired from his ex-club – because of CR7. Because al-Nassr had one foreigner too many in Ronaldo’s squad – that’s why Aboubakar had to leave.

Maxime Perrone

Does Manchester City have the next Argentinian super talent in play? As transfer expert Fabrizio Romano reports, the Citizens are facing a signing from Máximo Perrone.

In Julián Álvarez, Argentina’s talented signing has worked extremely well. Pep Guardiola has even reportedly contacted his ex-player Javier Mascherano, who is currently the Argentina U20 coach, to make sure Perrone is actually helping them.

Santiago Ascacibar

Hertha BSC are apparently facing a new transfer request from Santiago Ascacibar. As Argentinian journalist César Luis Merlo reports, the Hertha professional, who was loaned out to Cremonese, would like to return to his home country of Argentina.

The journalist mentions “family reasons” in Ascacibar. For unknown reasons, he missed the Italians’ second half of the season against Juventus Turin last Wednesday.

Jannes Horn

VfL Bochum have loaned left-back Jannes Horn to 1. FC Nürnberg. The two clubs announced it on Saturday. Horn only moved to Bochum last summer and was expected to fill the left-back injury hole.

But then he gave up with a torn muscle fiber. When he was ready again, the competition was ready – and he lost the three-way battle with Danilo Soares and Konstantinos Stafylidis.

Zinedine Zidane

The former Real Madrid coach has long been tipped to succeed French coach Didier Deschamps, but the latter has now extended his contract with the French side.

There are still offers: the United States have reportedly offered Zinedine Zidane the post of national coach, reports the The Team. But Zidane refused.

Coman of Kingsley

FC Bayern Munich are said to be eyeing a spectacular barter deal next summer: how Calciomercato web reported that the German record champions are interested in attacking player Rafael Leao from AC Milan. In return, Kingsley Coman could move on to the Italian champions.

Here is the detailed news.

Ismael Bennacer

Algerian midfielder Ismael Bennacer faces a contract extension at AC Milan. As transfer expert Fabrizio Romano reports, the 24-year-old is expected to sign a new contract next week.

He will probably run until 2027 and bring in an annual salary of almost four million euros. Moreover, an exit clause of 50 million euros should be anchored.

Tim Leibold

The left-back is apparently leaving Hamburger SV. According to Photo he has already missed the friendly against 1. FC Köln on Saturday to complete a transfer to the American MLS.

According to the report, Leibold is heading to Sporting Kansas City, where he is expected to sign a contract until 2026. Reported annual salary: $2 million.

Dani Olmo

Chelsea FC have apparently contacted Bundesliga club RB Leipzig’s Dani Olmo over a switch. who reports the Daily Mail.

But RB Leipzig don’t really want to let go of the best players in this transfer window – not even Olmo. A change of Olmo could therefore only take place in summer. Along with FC Barcelona, ​​there should also be a well-known Chelsea competitor in Olmo’s backyard. All information is here.

Youssoufa Moukoko

Despite weeks of negotiations, Borussia Dortmund and Youssoufa Moukoko have yet to reach an agreement on a new contract. Like the Spaniards Sports has now signaled that the national player wants to keep a backdoor for top clubs in the event of extra time.

As a result, Moukoko is insisting on an exit clause if he extends his contract, which expires this summer. The 18-year-old would still have the option of switching to certain clubs. For example, the Sports FC Barcelona without mentioning the amount. You can read the full report on Moukoko here.

Alexander Balde

According to the Spaniards Sports Two Premier League clubs have contacted FC Barcelona’s Alejandro Balde’s agents over a possible transfer. The two clubs, Newcastle United and Arsenal FC, would have a good chance of competing in the Champions League next season

Due to Barca’s current financial situation, even with a contract extension, he cannot be registered as a first-team player. Because Balde would be unhappy with that, according to the report, there is now interest in a change. The current working document in Barcelona runs until 2024.


#Transfers #news #rumors #January #CR7 #domino #Ronaldo #carousel

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Shopping Cart